Memo template word 2010
This free “Memo template word 2010″ is for Microsoft Office Word 2010 and can be used as a memorandum for business. This template has space for company name, memo subject or memo title, company info / details (address, web site, or other information), and a field for date and signature.
Memo – short for Memorandum is one of the basic forms of business communications. They are written to spread an important piece of information throughout the organization. For instance, if a company is planning a party on completing its jubilee anniversary in the business market, it can invite all the employees by sending a memo sharing the news of completing twenty five years of success, and sharing the date, time and location of the party. Any other information related to the event may also be disclosed. The memos are also written to communicate a change in the policy, strategy or to inform about an upcoming meeting. The memos are usually used for internal communication but they are growing in importance to be used for external communications as well. The tone of the memo is kept friendly and conversational.
The memo templates have enormously facilitated the communications through memos. Providing the general outline, the sender can quickly jot down the message and input necessary details. The memo templates do not only save time but also ensure effective communications that are not disrupted by poor formatting.
- One of integral parts of the most memo templates is the header section with “to” and “from” fields. This memo template does not have such sections since it is designed for those companies who send memos by email. When the memo is sent by email the author and the recipient are “given” and there is no need to specify them in the memo itself.
- This elegantly designed memo template word 2010 is compatible with 2010 version of the Microsoft Office.
- Space for the company’s name is provided on the top left corner of the document. If your company has a logo you may want to replace this with the logo.
- The sender company’s complete information including its address, contact numbers, email address and the web address are mentioned in case of any correspondence needed through other means of contact.
- The memo subject is written in bold and large font to specify the purpose for which the memo is written for. The memo subject is usually to the point and it is written in not more than four to five phrases. The purpose of writing the Memo subject is to immediately convey the gist of the memo.
- This memo template Word 2010 has an additional box that allows the user to type a quote from the document of the summary of an interesting point. It comes with an option of freely moving the text box to the top, middle or end of the document.
- The template provides enough space to enclose all the material information in the message body.
The template is provided free of charge for both professional and private use. You can save this template to your computer, open it with Microsoft Word 2010 and edit by adding your own text. You can then save this memo under a new name and send as attachment by email to your colleagues. This document was created with Microsoft Word 2010 which shares the same file extension as Microsoft Word 2007 (*.docx)
Microsoft Word 2007
|Uploaded:||December 28, 2011|
Please see preview of Memo template word 2010 below.