Sample Invoice Calculates Total With Tax
Calculate the total and tax automatically
The sale of a product or providence of a service results in issuing an invoice to the customer. Issuance of an invoice has been picking up importance lately. With the expansion of a business, the chance of embezzlement also goes up. Invoice does not only aid in preventing frauds but also facilitates the record keeping and is required for tax purposes. The statutory regulations such as audit require the businesses to keep the summary of invoices as an evidence of the transactions that has taken place in the said course of business. Pre made invoices available online has relieved the businesses. All they need to do now is to search an invoice template that best suits their business needs. For example, some businesses that only deal in cash sales would need an invoice different from those who sell goods on credit.
Creating an invoice is tough when there are applicable taxes on the good sold. For this purpose, such an invoice template is required that can automatically calculate the sub total, tax rates, sales tax and total amount due on the customer after taxes. Manual tax calculations could prolong the work further; however, with the help of this budget-friendly template, all efforts could be saved. By entering the prices for each line item, the invoice will make the following calculations automatically, thus bringing about efficiency in work of personnel handling invoices.
Description of Sample Invoice Template
- This invoice template is best to be used by businesses that sell goods to customers and also offer shipping service.
- The invoice displays the good sized word ‘INVOICE’ on the top right to specify the type of the document. Under this word, the date and the invoice number is mentioned. On the opposite side, top left corner occupies the company’s logo and its name along with the complete address and contact information.
- This invoice then includes the billing and shipping address. In most cases, the two addresses differ, since goods are mostly delivered to the warehouse while invoices for billing purpose are sent to the head office.
- This sales invoice provides space to list the items sold in the description box along with the serial numbers and the amount payable for each item is to be typed in the ‘Amount’ column opposite to each listed item.
- It is fully customizable template. Compatible with Microsoft Excel, the invoice can be edited and can be easily rendered suitable to your needs. In case, the items sold exceed the given rows in the template then additional rows could be inserted below the first row or above the last row in the Microsoft Excel software.
- The special feature of this invoice is that it automatically calculates the sub total, and determines the total amount payable after determining the applicable tax rates and sales tax. This invoice template can be downloaded for free.
Businesses, while choosing the invoice template must make sure that they include sufficient space for the information to be disclosed in the invoice and all the necessary details that might be needed by the both the customer and the business itself.
Microsoft Excel 2007
|Uploaded:||December 17, 2009|
Please see preview of Sample Invoice Calculates Total With Tax below.