9 Free After Christmas Sales Flyers
How were your Christmas sales? Did you run out of your product? If so, you did a great job drawing crowds before Christmas. But, if not, you still have merchandise to sell, preferably before the end of the year. We all know how inventory can cost us at the beginning of a new year!
An After Christmas Sale is a great way to attract people to your product. How do you get the word out to your potential customers? Advertising cost is high. You have a short window of opportunity to prepare an ad. Choosing the correct media can be difficult to predict. FREE After Christmas Sale Flyers are the solution.
Create your own message and look professional at the same time with our flyer templates. They are already designed with diverse themes that fit your particular style. Completely downloadable in Microsoft Word, the flyers are easy to customize with your logo, location, offers and product description.
Here are just a few tips for using our After Christmas Sale Flyers:
- Everyone likes a “deal”: Let people know about your reduced prices
- Attract new business: An attractive, bright After Christmas Sale flyer stands out in a crowded sales market
- Offer an incentive: Entice customers to come in between specific hours to get a special deal
- Reward your customers for future business: Add a percentage or amount off new inventory of your products in January and February
- Make your flyer stand out: You have many designs to choose from, so you can choose one that fits your market
- Get a wide distribution: Flyers are a versatile way to inform potential customers that you are having a sale
- Get to know complementary businesses: Leave your flyers with other companies that can funnel customers to you
- Post your flyer: Bulletin boards, display windows and tourist information centers provide high visibility for an attractive flyer
- Track sales from the flyers: Include a free gift offer when the customer brings the flyer with them
And here are a few suggestions for distributing:
- Post your flyer at businesses next to or near your location
- Take the electronic file to a printer for large quantity printing
- Mail your flyer to out of town customers
- Display your flyers at a “point of sale” kiosk
- Send the flyer with your family members to their places of business, activities or classes
- Make electronic version and send it to your customers’ email addresses
- Post the flyer on your business website
- Make the free “gift-with-flyer” something that has your logo on it
We have prepared over a dozen templates for you to download and customize to your purposes. If you don’t find one you like on this page, be sure to see our Christmas Flyer Templates, Christmas Gift Coupons, Christmas Invitations, and Christmas Gift Certificates.
Using Microsoft Word, here is how:
- Download the template file
- Open with Microsoft Word
- Click on each blank line to type your information
- Add a logo, picture, clipart by choosing Insert on the menu bar and select the type of item to insert
- Add a symbol using Autoshapes on the Drawing Toolbar
- Change the font and color with Format>Font on the menu bar
- Save the file and print the flyers on a color printer using card stock or 24 lb paper
Free Flyer Templates for After Christmas Sales
Scroll through our After Christmas Sale Flyers below to choose your perfect fit. The styles of art are very eclectic and professional. The choices include elegant, generic, seasonal characters, classic and cartoon design themes.
We hope your result from our After Christmas Sale Flyers is a success. Send us a message with any new ideas you have for flyer types. If you like these templates, we can create more from your suggestions. Let us know how well your after Christmas Sales went. Tell us how you were able to track the source of your sales back to the flyer. Have a successful After Christmas Sale event and celebrate the New Year with new business.
Colorful Sale Tags
Generic design will fit any type of merchandise from fine jewelry to a men’s store. The text boxes have room for dates and details in a stately font style.
Gift Box With Sunrise
Clean graphic with large letters requires little or no editing. You can insert a text box or logo for more information if required.
Christmas Toy Sale
This colorful flyer is appropriate for the little people’s shops. A rocking horse and other toys create a playful design.
Contemporary Announcement Design
Seasonal red and fresh green colors announce the details of your sale. Several text boxes are ready to fill in, for logo, address and sale information.
After Christmas Bake Sale
Yummy food and subtle tones! Insert photos of your baking masterpieces or any other foods you have on sale. A fund raising event, bakery or grocer can use this advertisement.
Ribbon, Gifts And Balloons In A Fun Design
The large red ribbon announcement tops a lively background with party gifts and balloons. Perfect for advertising children’s clothes, toy stores, party places.
Elegant Gift Wrap Discounts
Gold wrapping paper with a shiny ribbon background sets the stage for a sale at a gift shop, clothing store, home or decoration market. Your location and sale details along with dates and/or hours can be customized.
Exploding Shopping Bag
For a youthful appeal, this flyer requires little editing. A large text box is a good place to insert all the details about your sales event.