14 Free Office Party Invitation Templates
Business Event Invitations & Corporate Announcement Cards. Our party invitation templates are designed in Word, free, editable, and printable. Simply download them to your computer, change text, personalize, and they are ready to be printed or emailed.
Invitation cards are the perfect way to invite someone to an event, especially if it is organized in a formal setting. Can you think of a more simple and elegant way for a CEO to invite all the employees, business associates and contacts to an upcoming New Year Party? The invitation cards are affordable, easy to make, traditional, and sophisticated.
Professional printing companies often offer sleek pre-designed party invitation templates where you just need to change the date. Those invitation templates look very nice and professional, but they will also cost you a pretty penny and customization options are limited. If you are looking for an affordable DIY party invitation solution, our free printable office invitation templates in Word are exactly what you need.
Holiday Party Corporate Neutral-Style invitation with red background.
Type: Free Download - Uploaded: 2013-05-20 13:56:00 / 3044
Our office party invitation templates are:
- Editable: all templates are created in MS Word and can be edited in Word (PC), Pages (Mac), or OpenOffice (PC or Mac).
- Free: no registration, no installation, no fee, no strings attached. Simply free.
- Flexible: you can customize the templates any way you like. All it takes is some skills in the text editing software and imagination.
Depending on the type of a party, guest list, and the theme, be sure to choose the right invitation format:
- Formal: high-end event, where company customers and important guests are often invited. Choose formal language and professional neutral design.
- You are cordially invited to attend a winter holiday celebration.
- ‘Host’ request the honor of your presence at the 5th Annual Winter Wonderland Ball.
- The pleasure of your company is requested to celebrate the holiday season.
- Corporate: usually an internal annual celebration. It is not very formal, but neither it is casual. Set professional tone by choosing the same language that is used for inter-office communication.
- You’re invited to an evening of laughter and good cheer at Office Holiday Party!
- It’s that time of year! (Company) invites you to the annual office holiday party.
- In appreciation of another successful year, we invite you for dinner, drinks, and holiday cheer.
- Casual: internal event at a small company, friends and family style. With this type of event you have a lot of freedom to design your invitation. Simply choose a design you like and use simple, casual words.
- You’re invited to a holiday party for family and friends.
- Celebrate the season with us! We’re hosting a holiday office party, we hope you’ll join us!
- Please join us for an evening of festive drinks and merry-making.
- Home for the holidays? Come visit us for a family celebration!
- Informal: suitable for companies who market to young people, hipsters, and anyone who does not like traditional or formal. Be creative with both design and words.
- Eat, drink and be merry!
- Let it snow! You’re invited for cookies and cocoa.
- Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, we’ll have one for you waiting on ice.
Whatever the occasion is, we’ve got it covered. Enjoy our free invitation template and have a great office party!
Browse other samples of invitation for a business party
A few more examples. Different themes, different sizes, different events.
Neutral Corporate Party invitation
Neutral and elegant corporate style theme. Replace theme image with your own to create unique design.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 13:59:00 / 3046|
Business After Hours Cocktail Party Invitation
Invite colleagues, employees, well-wishers and partners to a Cocktail Party or another business event.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:02:00 / 3048|
Eat Drink and be Merry
Text-only invitation designed with different text sizes and colours.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:07:00 / 3050|
Holiday Celebration Simple Corporate invitation
An elegant, formal invitation to invite partners or associates to a Holiday Celebration
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:09:00 / 3052|
Holyday Extravaganza Invitation
Invite your clients, colleagues, associates with this red holiday card. Created with Word shapes and fully editable (no images).
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:12:00 / 3054|
Peace Love and Cocktails Party Invitation
Design for season celebration party, company barbecue, or business lunch / dinner event.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:15:00 / 3056|
Large Title office Party Inviate
Simple text-only invitation with checker border. Soft pastel should be changed to something more attention-getting and catchy if used to draw attention.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:18:00 / 3058|
Festival Dinner Invitation
Flowers, butterflies, ribbons, stars, balloons, and ornaments: creative cheerful party design.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:22:00 / 3060|
Office party invitation
Simple yet effective office party invitation. Communicate the time, venue, location, and payment per head. If the party has no entrance fee you can remove this part from the template.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:24:00 / 3062|
Executive Club Meeting
Abstract design with blue background and large message box for invitation text.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:26:00 / 3064|
Joy of the season party Invititon
Dark elegant design that will be perfect for any event with performance.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:28:00 / 3066|
Vintage Holiday Party Invitation
Multi-purpose office event invitation.
|Uploaded:||2013-05-20 14:30:00 / 3068|