What is a scholarship certificate?A scholarship certificate is an award that is given to a winner of a scholarship program. It is a printed document that is granted to the scholarship holder and it includes winner’s name and achievements. This certificate can be either framed or placed in their portfolio along with any diplomas or degrees, excellence awards, and letters of recommendation. an award for a student to further continue his or her education many students wish to get sc Certificate Template For Scholarship Having a certificate to accompany a scholarship award, which is a form of financial aid that is granted to a student to help them continue their education, is an excellent addition to any student’s record as additional proof of their achievements. Scholarship opportunities are awarded based on a number of criteria, including grades, achievements in science, and excellence in sports.
What to Include on a Scholarship CertificateSince scholarships are awarded for different reasons, the student may want to use the certificate in their portfolio as evidence of their GPA, art talent, or athletic skills, depending on why they received it in the first place. Having clear, concise information about the scholarship will allow the student to easily share what they accomplished to merit the award. Things you should include:
- The winner’s full name.
- The institution they attended when they received the scholarship.
- The date it was issued.
- What type of scholarship it was (merit-based, career specific, college specific, athletic, or creative).
- The reason they received it.
- The name of the scholarship.
- The organization or person who awarded the scholarship, with a signature.
How to Use a Free Resume Template
Adding certifications to a resume can help it stand out. You can create a new resume or update an existing one in our Resume Builder. It has free resume templates that are editable and customizable to your style, voice and needs. You can also count on expert recommendations personalized to your industry of choice and years of experience.
How to use a resume template
Following these easy, guided steps, you’ll finish in minutes:
- Select your level of experience: Whether you are starting out with no experience or have already been working for a decade, you will find a resume template to suit your needs.
- Choose your resume template and color: If the recommended resume templates do not feel like you, select another from the Traditional, Modern or Creative categories. You can also view them all at once or change them during the preview stage.
- Start from scratch or upload your current resume: If you already have a resume, upload it, and the builder will format it to fit your new resume template. You could also start from scratch by answering a few questions to populate the page.
- Input your information: Add your contact information, work history and skills to the resume template. For skills, you can add them on your own or add the builder-suggested skills by jobs and industries.
- Add any extra sections: Need more? To include those recently earned certifications, simply add sections to the resume template.
You will finish creating or updating your resume in a few minutes!
Scholarship Certificate ExamplesCreating a scholarship certificate to hand to the recipient is an important task. This piece of paper will soon become a meaningful document in the student’s portfolio as proof of their accomplishments and should be done so in a professional and elegant design. Make your next scholarship certificate with one of our professionally designed printable certificate templates to help leave a lasting impression. Simply download award template of your choice and customize it as needed.
Modern Scholarship Certificate Template
This modern scholarship certificate has a simple and sleek design that looks both professional and attractive. The swooping ribbons in gold, navy blue, and maroon are a great compliment to the silver medal in the left bottom corner. This template is an excellent choice for any kind of scholarship award - for example, to support participation in summer or academic year immersion programs, or for strong academic performance.
Scholarship Award Certificate Template
This free printable scholarship certificate gives off a patriotic feel with the blue and red design, featuring a white star medal. It has a stylish portrait layout with plenty of room for text and can be used for any type of scholarship - for example, for a scholarship that helps qualified high school seniors defray the costs of pursuing a degree.
Vintage Certificate Of Scholarship
This delicate, pastel blue design sports an attractive border and classic ribbon banner, giving this award certificate template an authentic and academic feel. This vintage-inspired design is an excellent choice for a number of scholarship certificates.