54 Basic Resume Templates
We have 54 basic resume templates – 28 are simple and traditional, and 26 are specifically designed to beat resume Applicant Tracking Systems. Use these templates to apply for jobs in traditional fields: banking, accounting, law, science. These resume samples are very classic and traditional, mostly black and white or just with a touch of color.
Classic elegant layout with page and title borders to add a touch of originality. Terrific mutli-purpose traditional sample that will work well for any industry
- Downloads: 539,949
- Filename: 58-Traditional-Elegance.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-14 20:00:00 / 6550
Traditional, two-page layout with profile picture and standard bullet points. All business here for executives, directors, professors, or managers.
- Downloads: 296,493
- Filename: 176-Button-Down.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:16:00 / 6116
Simple, clear, transparent resume design for a one-page basic resume.
- Downloads: 95,129
- Filename: 279-Goldfish-Bowl.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-09-19 17:48:00 / 7455
Traditional template style with bulleted lists for job descriptions and three-column key skills section with bold titles. Investment banker, financial planner, lawyer, or university professor shine in this sample.
- Downloads: 45,055
- Filename: 238-Economic.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 22:33:00 / 6400
An elegant design that has a touch of a night at the theatre, with you as the opening act.
- Downloads: 42,590
- Filename: 54-Performance.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:08:00 / 5695
Perfect template for doctoral and master's candidates, professors, and engineering or scientific professionals. Two-page format with brow headers and multiple sections for honors, publications, research, and more.
- Downloads: 33,004
- Filename: 203-Ivy-League.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:18:00 / 6283
Great template for recent graduates, those returning to work force or have a few years of experience. Two-page allows for many sections. Thin section lines and open circles with middle dots for bullet points add creative touch.
- Downloads: 31,161
- Filename: 205-Sprouting.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:25:00 / 6290
Sky Blue Skills Highlight
Sky blue section headers and light gray titles add design touch. Two-column, open arrowhead meters to showcase your skill expertise. IT, customer service, or engineering.
- Downloads: 31,030
- Filename: 272-Skills-Highlight.doc
- Uploaded: 2014-05-13 20:54:00 / 6514
Gray shading and blue lines add subtle design touch in this traditional sample. Two-column key competence list, paragraph descriptions, and two-page layout offer lots of space for all of your information.
- Downloads: 27,749
- Filename: 183-Seasoned.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:51:00 / 6138
Very plain, minimalist style. Clear headings covering everything that the reader needs to know. Good for black and white printing.
- Downloads: 26,344
- Filename: 13-Plain-Linear.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:29:00 / 4937
Great for black and white printing. No fuss – does the job. Very simple minimalistic design with a vertical divider to separate headings and main content.
- Downloads: 26,000
- Filename: 31-Plain-Divider.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:12:00 / 5623
Creative mix of serif section titles and sans serif descriptions with italicized objective/profile area. Great template for entry and mid-level professionals as well as new graduates.
- Downloads: 21,875
- Filename: 240-Font-Appeal.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 22:39:00 / 6406
Ready for More
Two-page layout with offset profile picture and dashed lines to separate sections. Gray stars used for bullet points. Take the step from junior to senior level with this sample.
- Downloads: 21,185
- Filename: 211-Ready-for-More.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:45:00 / 6318
Very traditional black and white. Diamond bullet points give this sample a legal feel.
- Downloads: 19,137
- Filename: 46-Traditional.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:19:00 / 5671
Bold and italic fonts for section headings and titles. Paragraph descriptions and key word clouds to promote yourself. Classic resume template.
- Downloads: 17,984
- Filename: 100-Classic-Plain.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-07 21:12:00 / 5845
Traditional template with bold headings, square bullets for each point, and full-page one column format. Lots of area in this sample for detailed descriptions and all of your experience.
- Downloads: 16,864
- Filename: 190-Proficient.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:18:00 / 6159
Serif font type and conventional layout in this sample good for paralegal, librarian, nurses, and office staff. Bold type faces, thin section line dividers, and open bullets give formal feel.
- Downloads: 13,117
- Filename: 113-Legal.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:04:00 / 5914
Block sections with thin divider lines and bold headers. Universal layout great for corporate, creative, or labor industry professionals.
- Downloads: 12,787
- Filename: 187-Time-Honored.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:08:00 / 6150
Keep It Simple
Traditional resume template. Bold headings and bulleted lists with lots of space for many sections to fill up the page.
- Downloads: 11,174
- Filename: 71-Keep-It-Simple.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:11:00 / 5742
Spotlight on Achievements
Excellent skills resume sample for the career changer or those with much experience in one industry. Showcase your career achievements with checkbox bullet points and descriptions along with a three-column format for skill sets.
- Downloads: 7,597
- Filename: 217-Spotlight-on-Achievements.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:26:00 / 6336
Bare Bones Minimalistic
A traditional looking resume with lots of white space, making it a very easy read.
- Downloads: 7,515
- Filename: 49-Bare-Bones-Minimalistic.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:27:00 / 5680
Big and Bold
Plain black and white format but the big, bold lettering gives it impact and has a very modern look.
- Downloads: 7,147
- Filename: 48-Big-and-Bold.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:24:00 / 5677
Completely centered format for this template engage the reader's attention. Bold headings and titles spotlight key strengths.
- Downloads: 6,927
- Filename: 192-Essence.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:23:00 / 6165
Star bullet points list your accomplishments and experiences. Thin margins allow for detailed descriptions. Perfect sample for lab technicians, nurses, sales and retail professionals.
- Downloads: 6,721
- Filename: 173-Star-Showing.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:08:00 / 6107
Smaller margins and bulleted points give you plenty of room to detail your qualifications and experiences. The dual arrows and dashed lines add a design touch without being flashy.
- Downloads: 5,928
- Filename: 77-Centred-Traditional.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:31:00 / 5761
This example shows what can be achieved just by using columns to structure content. You can squeeze a lot of information in on a single line while keeping the layout simple and clean.
- Downloads: 4,257
- Filename: 30-Clean-Columns.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:49:00 / 4989
Excellent resume style to include all of your performances, exhibitions, and credits. Motivational and public speakers, advertising sales manager, and fine arts professors benefit with this one.
- Downloads: 2,522
- Filename: 188-Credited.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:11:00 / 6153
Perfect template for actors, artists, writers, or directors. Sectioned lists for film or writing credits, appearances, honors, and education/training.
- Downloads: 1,986
- Filename: 184-Headliners-List.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:56:00 / 6141