73 Simple and Clean Resume Templates
These 73 Simple and Clean resume templates use typography, white space and color to create professional yet creative designs. Use these resume samples if you are applying for a job in traditional field that values creativity: architecture, advertising, marketing, Public Relations, copywriting.
Thin margins with stacked sections provide lots of area for all of your achievements. Unique Projects area lets you describe your accomplishments. IT, project management, and senior-level sample.
- Downloads: 140,515
- Filename: 163-Substantial.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:36:00 / 6077
Good use of white space gives this sample an open feel while subtle colours add design touch. Two main sections let you detail your experiences and education.
- Downloads: 86,668
- Filename: 214-Upfront.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:18:00 / 6327
Very compact and neat professional layout. Notice how the use of red text draws the eye. Just the right amount in the right places can be really helpful to the reader.
- Downloads: 76,769
- Filename: 23-Neat.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:38:00 / 4968
Out of the Box
Traditional resume format with key titles in salmon and sky blue section lines add design touch. Thin margins allow much room for all of your information. Corporate creative-thinker sample.
- Downloads: 58,618
- Filename: 249-Out-of-the-Box.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 23:04:00 / 6433
Traditional format with light orange headers and subtle gray titles. Great sample for graphic designers, corporate writers, or administrative professionals.
- Downloads: 33,556
- Filename: 210-Subtle-Creativity.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:42:00 / 6315
Margin column for titles and headings provides lots of space for detailed, paragraph statements. Excellent sample for business, industrial, or vocational professionals.
- Downloads: 31,239
- Filename: 221-Broad-Appeal.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:48:00 / 6348
One- and two-column layout with gray shading for section headers, maroon titles, and plus-sign bullets give this sample a bulletin feel. Two pages and multiple sections allow for the very experienced to list everything.
- Downloads: 31,090
- Filename: 191-Bulletin.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:20:00 / 6162
Europass CV Template
Standard Europass CV / Resume Template used in Europe.
- Downloads: 28,009
- Filename: 278-Europass-CV-Template.doc
- Uploaded: 2014-09-19 17:26:00 / 7451
Free Modern Resume templates that will get you noticed. Simple, elegant, discreetly modern, with a touch of color and creativity.
- Downloads: 27,943
- Filename: 277-Discreetly-Modern.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-09-19 17:09:00 / 7448
Full-page, three-column format with thin grid lines to section off areas. Creative style for artistic, designer, or publishing professionals.
- Downloads: 26,838
- Filename: 229-Creative-Bricks.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 21:33:00 / 6372
A centered resume format that places visual emphasis on key skills by means of a 10 point rating scale.
- Downloads: 15,672
- Filename: 283-Score-card.docx
- Uploaded: 2015-10-10 08:39:00 / 8314
Labor, manufacturing, educational, and service industry skills template. Good use of white space to catch the eye with blue section divider lines and large, bold section titles.
- Downloads: 14,881
- Filename: 241-Commencing.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 22:42:00 / 6409
Just a bit of colour and creative use of indent make add a creative twist to this very traditional straight-forward design. Indented text helps the headings stand out.
- Downloads: 13,321
- Filename: 33-Indent-Line.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:22:00 / 5631
Excellent sample for those with lots of skills and training and maybe not a lot of experience. Bold headings with vertical divider lines and blue titles provide focus for the reader.
- Downloads: 13,186
- Filename: 168-Fresh-Take.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:54:00 / 6092
No Point Left Out
Two-page format with a two-column layout offers much space for multiple sections. Light blue titles and dashed section lines add design touch. Give all of your details here.
- Downloads: 11,736
- Filename: 223-No-Point-Left-Out.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:57:00 / 6354
Conventional, two-page layout with profile photo and red and blue fonts add design touch. Plus signs used for bullet points. Great for technology, engineering, or financial career seekers.
- Downloads: 11,475
- Filename: 145-Creative-Conventions.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:32:00 / 6023
Bold Red Shading
Touches of red shadings and gray background really draw in the reader's focus. Plus signs used for bulleted lists with room for multiple sections.
- Downloads: 11,183
- Filename: 220-Bold-Red-Shading.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:34:00 / 6345
Very classy and professional full-page two-column sample. Lots of sections included for key skills, awards, and attributes. Red and blue titles add touch of colour. Great example for those with substantial work experience.
- Downloads: 10,879
- Filename: 166-Firm.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:48:00 / 6086
Check box bullets tick off all of your great career highlights in this two-page sample with blue section divider lines. Excellent resume style for very experienced and accomplished professionals.
- Downloads: 10,744
- Filename: 182-Accomplished.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:47:00 / 6135
Subtle red titles and block, sans serif fonts give this template a stately feel. Great use of white space complements paragraph descriptions of your experiences, strengths, and objectives.
- Downloads: 10,743
- Filename: 159-Stately.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:19:00 / 6065
Thin page border and section divider lines with red and bold, black titles and key words provide an executive feel. Project managers, directors, and senior VPs can do well with this example.
- Downloads: 9,917
- Filename: 165-Top-Level.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:42:00 / 6083
In a Nutshell
A compact resume format that draws the reader’s eye to the important information across different sections.
- Downloads: 9,123
- Filename: 280-In-a-Nutshell.docx
- Uploaded: 2015-10-10 08:21:00 / 8305
Raise the Bar
Two well-defined columns give this sample structure. Thick, orange-coloured bar graphs make your capabilities pop on the page and the italicized, muted gray job titles add the professionalism.
- Downloads: 8,587
- Filename: 76-Raise-the-Bar.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:28:00 / 5758
What stands out in this sample is the Skills section. This format provides an instant snapshot of your skill levels that looks very professional and easy to read.
- Downloads: 8,265
- Filename: 27-Self-Assessment.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:47:00 / 4980
Perfect use of typography to draw attention to your name and a short message. Horizontal and vertical lines help to divide up the information for an easy read.
- Downloads: 8,114
- Filename: 26-Important-message.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:46:00 / 4977
Dashed yellow-green page border with section borderlines in a dashed light gray. Circle gauges set in olive green and dark blue to rank your key expertises. Perfect sample for computer professionals.
- Downloads: 7,876
- Filename: 237-Present-Yourself.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 22:11:00 / 6396
Two column layout for full page with sections styled into various columns. Light gray divider lines and red and blue titles. Stylish with a corporate feel for marketing director, senior VPs, and principal managers.
- Downloads: 7,815
- Filename: 172-Aristocratic.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:05:00 / 6104
Small profile picture and thin, blue-shaded headers add design to this classic format with lots of space for summary texts and bulleted lists. Business, health and IT professionals benefit here.
- Downloads: 7,629
- Filename: 111-Packed-Classic.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 11:53:00 / 5908
Bold, open squares and thin black lines divide the two-column page layout. Dates and key words offset in the margins act as section intros. Excellent template for university and IT job seekers.
- Downloads: 7,425
- Filename: 118-Checkmark-Timeline.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:18:00 / 5929
Light brown headings and vertical bright green dashed lines catch the eye and break content into easy to read sections. Bold titles bring focus to key experiences and skills. Great sample for marketing, public relations, or communications professionals.
- Downloads: 7,348
- Filename: 202-Beaming.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:15:00 / 6278
Conventional resume style with bold headings and dotted border lines on two pages. Bulleted lists for experiences and key word cloud for strengths. Great sample for clerical, retail, or service industry job seeker.
- Downloads: 7,325
- Filename: 216-Hard-Worker.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:24:00 / 6333
Two-column layout with profile photo. Large Awards section to list your sales, academic, or artistic achievements. Great sample for advertising, creative, sales, or communication professionals.
- Downloads: 6,798
- Filename: 158-Award-Winner.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:15:00 / 6062
Shades of Gray
Light gray outlines and shading complement the open circles with dots for bullets and bold and italic font styles. Academic, engineering and IT professionals use the multiple sections for all your expertise.
- Downloads: 6,157
- Filename: 117-Shades-of-Gray.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:15:00 / 5926
Space It Out
Entry-level workers ready for the next step here. Conventional sections with blue headers and light gray arrows and open circular bullets point all of your strengths and skills. Plenty of room for goals, key word lists, and more.
- Downloads: 5,969
- Filename: 147-Space-It-Out.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:38:00 / 6029
Paragraph descriptions mix with the subtle grays and muted blues to showcase classiness. This buttoned-down example allows for a lot of information to include in it.
- Downloads: 5,805
- Filename: 69-Classy.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:58:00 / 5736
Offset one-column layout with red and orange colours and bold, large headers and titles with paragraph descriptions. Creative sample with a business feel.
- Downloads: 5,657
- Filename: 219-Next-Level.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:32:00 / 6342
Fine arts feel with this sample. Light green and gray colours and circular profile photo add artistic touch. Section headers bordered with top and bottom grid lines. Teachers, directors, and assistants template.
- Downloads: 5,608
- Filename: 171-Overture.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:03:00 / 6101
Traditional classic layout with a high-end executive feel. Great use of bordered headings, indented bullets and tabbed text to create an elegant professional look.
- Downloads: 5,586
- Filename: 28-Executive-Elegant.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:47:00 / 4983
A round portrait option makes this sample a bit different. Then a strong opening statement in bold lettering is great for impact, and makes the reader want to find out more about you. At the end of the resume a simple scale allows you to give a snapshot of your levels of competence.
- Downloads: 5,472
- Filename: 16-Bold-Simplicity.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:32:00 / 4946
Blue section headers and divider lines with plus-sign bullets give this template a very polished look. Great for senior directors, bank managers, financial planners, top-level individuals.
- Downloads: 5,423
- Filename: 189-Exemplar.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:15:00 / 6156
Section titles offset in the margin with blue and light gray fonts. Small vertical lines used to separate columns. Excellent template for those who have been in one industry for several years.
- Downloads: 5,235
- Filename: 151-Industry-Lifer.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:49:00 / 6041
A very smart style that gets straight down to business. Can you summarize your abilities into a couple of sentences? Most prospective employers don't have a lot of time to read through lengthy resumes.
- Downloads: 5,185
- Filename: 21-Classic-Elegance.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:36:00 / 4961
Functional two-page sample with three-column core skills lists and areas for professional experience, work history and more. Great resume style for those looking to switch industries.
- Downloads: 4,776
- Filename: 170-New-Agenda.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:00:00 / 6098
Dark black section dividers complement light green and blue fonts and bullets. Large, three-columned Core Skills section for many key attributes. Serif font type completes mature, professional feel.
- Downloads: 4,493
- Filename: 148-Cosmopolitan.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:41:00 / 6032
Traditional layout with bold and italic font types. Large red square with white font provides good space for objective. Great sample for corporate, IT, and nonprofit job seekers.
- Downloads: 4,413
- Filename: 136-Bold-Red.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 13:37:00 / 5993
Multi-column layout with thin section divider lines. Work history list section and power bars to highlight your expertises. Excellent format for administrative, service industry, and labor professionals.
- Downloads: 4,305
- Filename: 208-Functional-Showcase.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:35:00 / 6306
A traditional format that portrays a simple elegance. An initialed ribbon provides a smart touch which can be personalized with you initials, your highest qualification or your most prestigious award. Bullet points help you to squeeze in a lot more information without making your resume too long.
- Downloads: 4,303
- Filename: 20-Elegant-Traditional.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:35:00 / 4958
Great use of contrasting text colour and line thickness to differentiate between sets of information.
- Downloads: 4,264
- Filename: 40-Section-Lines.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:49:00 / 5652
Two-page, one-column layout with red and orange for headings and titles. Lots of space for detailed, paragraph descriptions. Corporate and academia feel with this sample.
- Downloads: 4,167
- Filename: 204-Tidy.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:23:00 / 6287
Lots of white space in this multi-page format. Different tones of blue used for the headings add an eye-catching appeal in this functional resume format focused on your skills, education, and training.
- Downloads: 3,978
- Filename: 74-Functional-Space.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:22:00 / 5752
My Name is
One look and everyone will know who you are. The placement size and bold text really make the name on this resume stand out.
- Downloads: 3,924
- Filename: 25-My-Name-is.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:44:00 / 4974
Pretty in Pink
This simple block colour really makes a statement and is the perfect backdrop for the black text.
- Downloads: 3,794
- Filename: 44-Pretty-in-Pink.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:13:00 / 5665
Check It Off
Checkmarks for bullets with blue, green, and gray fonts catch the eye. Underlines connect job titles to dates. Analysts, developers, academia, or health care template.
- Downloads: 3,685
- Filename: 152-Check-It-Off.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:51:00 / 6044
Large and small margins add white space while offering plenty of room for multiple sections. Bold orange and blues for titles focus the reader. Great template for entry level positions or new graduates.
- Downloads: 3,565
- Filename: 156-Offset.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:08:00 / 6056
Bold section titles with arrow points and light maroon titles give this sample a vivid touch. Full page layout for multiple sections to let you list plenty of information.
- Downloads: 3,518
- Filename: 164-Striking.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:38:00 / 6080
Just a bit of colour goes a long way in breaking up information.
- Downloads: 3,401
- Filename: 55-No-Nonsense.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:10:00 / 5698
This block and bulleted resume offers a professional-looking style. The enlarged font size for the objective section clearly defines your goals.
- Downloads: 3,358
- Filename: 61-Professional-Block.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:31:00 / 5711
Deep and light blue headers with bold font titles add pop for this traditional template. Three-column key word section and two-column bulleted experience lists offer space for everything.
- Downloads: 3,269
- Filename: 108-Airy-Traditional.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 11:43:00 / 5899
The use of bold text, simple colours, underlines and spacing makes this a very easy read.
- Downloads: 3,187
- Filename: 39-Simple-Underline.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:46:00 / 5649
Plus signs and lines outline each area with arrows providing the bulleted direction to your skills and experience. Scientific, data, and IT feel with this one.
- Downloads: 3,178
- Filename: 65-Plus-It.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:46:00 / 5724
Open and airy one-column format centered on the page. Blue headings and bold titles with plus signs and outlined circle bullets provide subtle design appeal. Service and labour workers take a look here.
- Downloads: 2,957
- Filename: 146-Breezy.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:35:00 / 6026
Easy to scan, one column template with section and title headings in colour as well as all caps make your information quick to read. Large Skills & Abilities section great for the career changer.
- Downloads: 2,933
- Filename: 73-Academia.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:17:00 / 5748
Oversized captions for key words or job titles. Small profile photo with blue shaded section headers. Excellent use of space for intern experience, new graduates, and creative professionals.
- Downloads: 2,900
- Filename: 185-Caption-It.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:00:00 / 6144
Bold headings and shading flush out this sample with plus signs and open circles for bullet points. Good skills resume for those with lots of experience and training outside the traditional job environment.
- Downloads: 2,867
- Filename: 82-Skilled.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-07 20:05:00 / 5783
Colour contrast and different font types dictate the style and impact of this resume. The use of the red always pulls you back to the name of the applicant.
- Downloads: 2,787
- Filename: 41-Simple-Red.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:02:00 / 5655
Want a different way to distinguish your sub-headings from your headings? This layout shows how different shades of the same colour can do this.
- Downloads: 2,739
- Filename: 29-Mono-Shading.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:48:00 / 4986
Plenty of white space with oversized margins. Light blues and oranges for font colours and section lines provide eye-catching appeal.
- Downloads: 2,727
- Filename: 91-Bright-Contrast.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-07 20:49:00 / 5818
Bold, black headings and section dividers with light-gray lines used for bullets and blue font type for your name make this a non-traditional traditional template.
- Downloads: 2,643
- Filename: 116-Non-traditional-Traditional.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:13:00 / 5923
Light blue titles, bold headings, and carat bullets with good use of white space. Perfect template for service industry and labour staff as well as new graduates.
- Downloads: 2,358
- Filename: 167-Burgeoning.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:52:00 / 6089
Simple layout with bold headings and thick lines to separate different sections. Not the best format if you have a lot of information to include.
- Downloads: 2,206
- Filename: 43-Simple-Central.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:10:00 / 5662
Want the focus to be on your opening statement? This resume does that. Make your pitch for this job a real eye opener.
- Downloads: 2,203
- Filename: 17-Inverse.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:33:00 / 4949
Complimentary colours for your personal information and the section headings catch the eye. Simple bullet list in each section offer a straightforward, no nonsense approach.
- Downloads: 2,176
- Filename: 62-Career-Starter.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:34:00 / 5714
Two-column layout with block paragraph descriptions. Light blues and grays for headers, dates, and titles. Excellent sample for business, IT, administrative, or counselling.
- Downloads: 1,791
- Filename: 149-Solid-Segments.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:43:00 / 6035