24 Free Marketing Flyer templates: Creative and Modern Examples
A flyer (aka flier, pamphlet, leaflet, or circular) is a single-page leaflet. A Marketing flyer is one that is used to promote a business, service, product, event, or cause. Additionally, traditional advertisement flyers can be used to promote an idea. A well created, carefully targeted flyer is a powerful tool.
If you are on a tight budget, DIY flyer is a very cost effective option for advertising your business. Business marketing flyer templates are to the rescue: download a template, edit it on your home computer, print and distribute it – all without needing any professional help!
Here are a few important points to keep in mind:
- Content is King: Don’t rely on pretty images and design alone. Images and design are great to grab attention, but content is always more important. Who is your audience? What is the objective of the flyer? Answering these and other questions will help you craft the right headline, use the right words, and choose the right call to action.
- Grab attention: your flyer should stand out in a way that compels people to read your message. Use attractive images, bright colors, and effective typography. Use a catch phrase to attract even more people to read your message.
- No images are better than bad images: Use high-quality powerful images to establish a visual focus. If you don’t have an eye-catching image that is high-quality, and tells a story, don’t use one at all. Pick a text-only design that plays with font sizes and colors instead.
- Keep it Useful: People are generally interested in information that can somehow be helpful to them. Wear your customers’ shoes for a second. How can your company, product or service benefit them? What are your customers’ needs and wants? Address those. To help ensure you don’t lose the reader’s interest, be precise and clear, don’t clutter it with too much information, use brief simple sentences, and keep your text to the point.
- Give a reason to take action: Be clear on the desired outcome of your marketing campaign. How do you want your readers to react as a result of reading the information you presented? State your intention by using a “call-to-action” statement. Common calls-to-action are: “Save now”, “Order now”, “Call today”, “Start a free Trial”, “Sign up for free”. Enforce this call-to-action by providing an incentive to act immediately: a limited time discount, or a special free trial, or a gift.
- Proofread and test: You would be surprised at how many reprints are done because of small errors. Proofread, proofread, and then proofread again. Before printing large quantities, print a few copies on your desktop printer, and test them by displaying them at the intended place of distribution. From those, you can determine, for example, if the title is big enough to be readable from an appropriate distance to those who pass by the flyer.
You can place your flyers in just about any public place, or one where people wait and stand in line. However, do remember that you can greatly increase the effectiveness of the flyer by choosing a proper distribution channel. For example, if you are offering something in the field of education, you could distribute your flyers around schools, colleges, universities, or any other place where young people are likely to be. If you are in the carwash business, you could distribute your flyers around gas stations, auto-repair shops and auto accessory stores. Selecting an appropriate place is a key for effective advertising.
Ready to take your marketing to the next level? We are here to help. Download our free templates, and remember to use those social share buttons to tell us that you liked them!
Other Marketing Flyer Templates
Below you will find other samples we designed. Some are business-specific: nail, wellness or hair studio, landscaping, yoga, clothing shop; others are generic and can be adapted to be used by just about any business.
Generic flyer to advertise sales or special offers. Can also be used for general promotion of company or products.
Don't miss out special offer
Special offer flyer with two coupons.
Discount Outlet Flyer
Great flyer for clothing shops and boutiques, or other businesses where target audience is female shoppers.
Summer Clearance Clothing Sale
Flyer with a coupon to promote clothing sales to women. Change focus, image, and colors to address different type of audience
Five Stars Business
Generic B2B or B2C flyer. Focus image (Premium Quality Guaranteed) is not editable but can be easily replaced with another image.
Quality Integrity Reliability Corporate flyer
Generic corporate them flyer, perfect for introducing a company and key services.
EZ Gardens Landscaping flyer
Beautiful template for businesses where showing a few images to a customer tells more than hundreds of words do.
Royal Nails Studio
Pink elegant theme for nail studio, hair salon, or spa / wellness business.
Nail Salon flyer with prices
Flyer for nail or hair salon with price table and large focus image.
Zen Yoga Fitness Studio
Blue theme for Yoga or Fitness Studio. Change theme's colour to apply this template to other business types.
Patriotic American flag flyer
Designed with an image of American flag as the background, this is a perfect theme for all events that dictate patriotism. Perfect advertising media for any event held on 4th of July.
Big Sale flyer free template
Special Sale Advertising flyer to promote special sales and discounts.
Piggy bank sale flyer
Simply sales flyer to advertise saving event: sales, discounts, special offers.
Sales advertisement flyer
Simple text-only easy-to-use advertisement template.
Landscape company ad flyer
Tear-off flyer for landscaping services, garden work, arborist, and lawn mowing contractor.
Flower shop sales flyer
Sales flyer for a flower shop, garden shop, or florist.
Grandmas Backyard Sale Flyer
Use this attractive design with bright colors for any type of flyer: backyard sale flyer, store sale, discount announcement, poster, etc.
GREEN FOREST natural reservation flyer
Green flyer that can be used for "green" events, or simply for events outdoors.
Red butterfly save the planet flyer
Theme for eco flyers: recycling actions, protecting animals, any other eco-related "green" events.
Interior Design Flyer
Beautiful creative template for designers and furniture creators, interior design stores and other companies who can benefit from stylish contemporary theme.
This flyer can be used by teachers / tutors to advertise their services or to display information about courses, exams, lessons.
Sticky note flyer
Colorful and bright sticky note theme to remind about special sale or event.
Flower shop fresh flyer
Fresh spring theme with grass, flowers, sky, and clouds.