15 Tabular Resume Templates
These 15 Tabular Resume Templates use tables to create a very structured organized appearance. These look best for a one page resumes, and perfect for most entry-level positions with little experience.
Fading blue edge lines and backgrounds highlight each section down the template. One-column format with plus sign bullets for job descriptions. Technical, engineering, programming, and mechanical example.
- Downloads: 53,282
- Filename: 235-Streamlined.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 21:52:00 / 6390
Organized tabular layout with vertical section headers with all-caps white titles and blue backgrounds. Light gray shading for description areas and open blue circle meters to assess your key skills.
- Downloads: 39,885
- Filename: 200-Organized.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:09:00 / 6267
Lists of Expertises
Deep, forest greens and light blues offer a formal feel in this sample. Lots of bold sections with bulleted lists to include all of your qualifications and expertises.
- Downloads: 21,250
- Filename: 119-Lists-of-Expertise.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:21:00 / 5932
Two-column block style with gray outlines and maroon titles. Area for your profile picture. Excellent template for new graduates, career changers, or those getting back into the workforce.
- Downloads: 8,837
- Filename: 80-Nascent.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:40:00 / 5771
Thin and thick blue lines define each squared section with headings in bold, white fonts to give this template pop.
- Downloads: 5,611
- Filename: 85-Blue-Pop.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-07 20:24:00 / 5795
Bold headings shaded with olive and dark greens for a sophisticated template. Managers, administrators, directors, and accountants take advantage of the three-columned skills area and oversized sections for experience, certificates, and licenses.
- Downloads: 5,472
- Filename: 89-Polished.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-07 20:43:00 / 5812
Highlight attributes with a blue-shaded bar chart to rate your expertises. Three-column areas for traditional sections and a paragraph-style objective or qualifications area.
- Downloads: 4,576
- Filename: 126-Bar-Chart.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 13:08:00 / 5963
Contrasting colours help to separate and organize your information and headings. Experiment with different colours but remember that many colours will not print out exactly the same as the on-screen version.
- Downloads: 4,189
- Filename: 38-Colour-Contrast.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:42:00 / 5646
Sections are stacked in tables with column grid lines and a shaded table header. Great for teachers, professors, and IT candidates.
- Downloads: 4,126
- Filename: 78-Traditional-Table.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:34:00 / 5764
Small margins and thin gray shadowed headings with white fonts offer lots of room in this example. Multiple sections for your training, certifications, skills, and other information.
- Downloads: 4,020
- Filename: 97-Traditional-Plus.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-07 21:02:00 / 5836
Open-ended block sections with thin and thick deep brown-shaded grid outlines. Arrows used for bulleted lists and italic fonts for margin headings and titles. Stimulating appeal.
- Downloads: 3,168
- Filename: 112-Open.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:01:00 / 5911
Lots of colour looks more expensive and a distinctive colour scheme will make your resume stand out. The 'tick' is a very positive image to use instead of a standard bullet point.
- Downloads: 2,652
- Filename: 37-Salmon.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:37:00 / 5643
Thick, bold outlines define each block section. Limited use of shading for a few areas adds design touch. Traditional information with a creative layout.
- Downloads: 2,634
- Filename: 102-Blocks.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 11:18:00 / 5881
White fonts set on green and deep gray background for headers. Combination of two columns and three columns for skills lists and qualifications. Teachers, retail and service job seekers stand out with this sample.
- Downloads: 2,432
- Filename: 110-Qualified.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-08 11:49:00 / 5905
Compact rectangular style. Blue shades used for fonts and divider lines. Bulleted lists highlight key areas and strengths. Excellent template for service industry and recent graduates.
- Downloads: 2,144
- Filename: 99-Tied-Together.docx
- Uploaded: 2014-05-07 21:08:00 / 5842