Christmas Party Invitations
Invitation WordingThe invitation wording sets the tone for your holiday party. Include a short and sweet message that introduces the event and lets guests know what to expect. Keep the wording relevant to your party theme and appropriate for the guest list. Stumped for the right words? Here are a few cheerful Christmas party invitation wording ideas to get your guests in the holiday spirit:
- Try out a Christmas rhyme to reveal some fun facts about the holiday party. Here’s an example for a gingerbread cookie exchange:
- Quote a popular Christmas movie that guests will recognize. For a Grinch-mas party, try this quote:
- Incorporate lines from your favorite Christmas carol.
- Make your employees laugh by adding humor to an office Christmas party invitation. Try these funny Christmas invitation wording samples.
- If you have a diverse guest list, print “Happy Holidays” on the invitation card in the different languages represented.
- Offer gratitude for your guests with a simple and sweet message:
Tips for Making an ImpressionOnce you’ve decided on a party theme, booked a venue, and secured the date, plug the specifics into your invitation template. Be sure to include important details such as RSVP specifics, dress code, start and end time, and whether spouses or children are welcome to attend. Make it clear on the invitation if your party has a theme you’d like guests to follow. If you’re throwing an ugly Christmas sweater party, a black-tie Christmas cocktail party, or a glitz-and-glam New Year’s Eve party, indicate the party theme and dress code on the invitation so guests can prepare. Also, include information about holiday games or activities you’d like guests to participate in. The invitation should tell people if they need to bring a gift for a white elephant gift exchange or baked goods for a Christmas cookie exchange. During the holiday season, people can be bombarded with Christmas celebrations. Let the invitation card entice your friends to enjoy a merry Christmas with you! Include a personal, creative touch so guests don’t easily forget about your party. Here are a few tips to make your Christmas party invitation memorable:
- For an office Christmas party, secure each envelope with a customized company logo seal. (This will impress the bigwigs, too!)
- Include a photo montage of the people attending your holiday party, whether it be your family, friends, employees, or church members.
- On the invitation card, ask guests to bring a batch of holiday cookies or their favorite holiday recipe to share.
- Dress up as Santa or another festive character and hand-deliver the invitations.
- Tape a candy cane to the invitation card as a teaser for your candy cane cocktail recipe.
- Add holiday music to your email invitation.
Free Christmas Invitation TemplatesMake holiday party planning easy on yourself by using our free customizable and printable Christmas invitation templates. The Christmas party invitations we offer simplify the design process with festive colors, graphics, and wording options for any party theme.
Red Holiday invitation
Very elegant and chic holiday party invitation for any winter party.
Dinner And Dancing Evening Invite
Get guests in the holiday spirit with a night of dinner and dancing. This dazzling invitation with stars and snowflakes serves as a preview of the glamorous, entertaining evening ahead!
Square Holiday Postcard
A decorative gift box silhouetted against holiday red makes this Christmas card simple yet elegant, a perfect invite for any Christmas party theme.
Dinner Party Invitation
While you work on perfecting your martini, let Santa do the inviting to your Christmas dinner and cocktail party with this printable Christmas party invitation.
Dinner And Cocktail Party
Prepare for Christmas by having a dinner party with friends and family! This flyer can be used as an announcement, or as an invitation.
New Year Event invitation
Ready the bubbly! This celebratory invitation with its glitzy gold stars is sure to excite guests about ringing in the New Year holiday at your party.
Christmas tree invitation
With festive colors and a whimsical Christmas tree, this classic Christmas invitation template can be customized to match any party theme.
Blue Christmas party invitation sample
Let your party stand out with large text against a plain winter-blue background. This is a great Christmas party invite to peak your guests’ interests without going over the top.
Holiday event invite
Use this unique holiday invitation template with vibrant, sparkling ornaments for a New Year’s Eve or annual Christmas party – it works great for both!
Snowman invitation sample
Bring a little life to your Christmas party invitation with this sweet, inviting snowman. Simple and to the point, this is the perfect invitation template for the busy party host.
Christmas tree hanging decoration
A simple Christmas tree branch adorned with a single ornament sets the frame for your Christmas party in this straightforward invitation template.
Annual Holiday red theme
Frame your invitation text with a beautiful red design, a color that warms yours guests’ hearts just by looking at it! Elegant snowflakes add a wintery touch to this holiday card.
Red Christmas invitation
The holiday-red theme of this template frames your message in candlelight, gifts, and holly for a family or office Christmas party, helping it stand out with its beautiful design.
Yellow background with snowflakes
The yellow backdrop presents a creative design for a creative party! This email-style Christmas party invitation is great for an office Christmas party.