HLOOM’S INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC RESUME EXAMPLES
Six seconds. That’s the average amount of time that recruiters and hiring managers spend looking at a resume.
What does this startlingly short timeline mean for you? It means you need to make a strong impression with your resume, right away.
If you’re unsure as to how to write a top-notch resume, you’ll need to learn. You also need to know how to adapt your resume your field of interest, making sure it contains properly phrased, industry-specific content that demonstrates your understanding of the job at hand.
Starting off with a resume example is crucial to your success. Resume examples provide not only inspiration but also guidance on structure and key elements to include. Hloom’s resume examples—organized by industry and job title, and paired with on-page writing tips—show you how to generate a unique, eye-catching resume in no time at all.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 1.Food Industry, Restaurant & Bar Resume Examples
- 2.Customer Service & Retail Industry Resume Examples
- 3.Office Worker & Administrative Assistant Resume Examples
- 4.Maintenance & Janitorial Resume Examples
- 5.Nursing & Healthcare Resume Examples
- 6.Marketing & Sales Resume Examples
- 7.Engineering Resume Examples
- 8.Should I Use a Resume Builder
- 9.Education & Teaching Resume Examples
- 10. Construction Industry Resume Examples
- 11. Accounting & Finance Resume Examples
- 12. Driver & Transportation Resume Examples
- 13. Information Technology Resume Examples
- 14. Real Estate Resume Examples
- 15. Law Enforcement, Security & Fire Resume Examples
- 16. Internship & Student Resume Examples
- 17. Write a Matching Cover Letter
- 18. Final Resume Checklist
Build a Resume in 3 Steps
1First things first
Decide which resume format will do the best job of displaying your work experience and skills. Chronological, functional, and combination are the three most common formats; you can determine which one is best-suited for you via our handy Resume Format Guide.
2Next, you need to think about presentation,
specifically which resume template will work best for your needs. Things to consider here include industry (for example, if you’re applying for a job in a conservative field, like finance, find a basic template) and method of submission (say you’re submitting through an applicant tracking system— we have an ATS template you can use).
3Finally, it’s time to personalize
You need to customize your resume so that it tells your specific career story and speaks to the required skills and experience of the job at hand.
Create Your Resume Now
Food Industry, Restaurant & Bar Resume Examples
Customer Service & Retail Industry Resume Examples
Office Worker & Administrative Assistant
Maintenance & Janitorial Resume Examples
Nursing & Healthcare Resume Examples
Marketing & Sales Resume Examples
Engineering Resume Examples
Should I Use a Resume Builder?
Here’s how a resume builder works:
First, you select a resume template from a library of professional designs, and then build out the resume with industry-specific bullet points. Along the way, custom content and personalized tips are provided to the jobseeker to help them find just the right words to describe their qualifications and allowing them to generate a resume that promotes their unique skills, experience, and qualifications.
Resume builders are useful for a number of reasons, one of the primary ones being that they allow jobseekers to generate resumes very quickly (usually, with just a few clicks). Also, since you’re starting with a professionally designed resume template, a lot of the writing and formatting work is already done for you. What could be better than that?
Create My Resume